Recently realized: Starting a 'new' blog is funny! But also feels fresh. After blogging for 6 years now, I forgot that the crickets come out! lol. So, hello, crickets. More on why I moved later.
I read a lot of blogs in my spare time (visual dessert, I tell you!), and I come across a loooot of similarities when I do a bloglovin' marathon (and from my own exprience).
That noted, I'm setting some ''rules" for myself here...
My Blog Manifesto:
1. I will only post when I'm feeling passionate about something, and never because I have to.
2. I will never apologize if I'm too busy with life to not post for a bit.
3. I'll try not to say "omg, I'm so busy!" in every post, even if I am.
4. I can & will swear in any post when and if I please.
5. I will never post the 487,569,684 tutorial for flower crowns here.
That is all. :)